Forum

RxDawgboy needs help

17 years 1 week ago #4238 by RxCowboy
RxDawgboy needs help was created by RxCowboy
Okay... I've fought vociferously here for my fellow Dawg fans to respect my beloved Cowboys. Now I need your help. On my favorite Oklahoma State chat board, Orangepower.com, the Dawgs are getting NO respect - zip, zero, zilch. People are saying they would be a second tier team in the Big 12 and aren't in the same class as OU and Texas. While the Dawgs may not have the national championships those two have, they certainly have equal talent an depth, and have been in their share of conference championship games in a much tougher conference.

I need you folks over here to help be defend my beloved Bulldogs! Go over to Orangepower.com and jump in and bite!

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4239 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:RxDawgboy needs help
RxDawgboy, wow, I see you've seen the light and changed your name from RxCowboy (maybe I've just called you that so many times that you are brainwashed).

OK, KENTDADDY, saddle up, sharpen your spurs and let them there cowboys know what it's like having to trash talk against a BIG DAWG. Sic 'em Kentdaddy, woof,woof,woof !!!!!!!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4244 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:RxDawgboy needs help
Hey RxDawgboy, most of the posts I saw were picking UGA to win. Only 1 or 2 picked OSU, so they are pretty realistic out west.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds