Forum

VA Tech Shooting

17 years 2 weeks ago #4066 by dapolla
VA Tech Shooting was created by dapolla
If anyone is up near Blacksburg (I know we have some Dawgs in East TN and Western VA, as well as WV), please do all you can to help out anyone who needs it up there. For those of you who don't know yet, at least 31 people were shot to death by some nutjob on campus with a 2-round-per-minute automatic weapon. It's the worst campus shooting in US history, and there are people in the hospital and no one knows how they're doing. If you have the proximity and the time/money/resources, and you can get there and help out in any way, I'd really encourage you to do so.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #4083 by Spec1al Ed
Replied by Spec1al Ed on topic Re:VA Tech Shooting
Since i'm from Virginia, the Va. Tech shooting hit really close to home for me. My best friend is taking Aerospace Engineering at Tech and he had a class in the building that most of the shootings took place. His class was scheduled for 9:30 a.m. The shootings took place a little after 10:00 a.m. As soon as I heard about the shootings I called my friend and he told me that when he woke up for class this morning, something told him to lay back down. He is not one to skip class but I'm very happy he decided to do so today. The building is huge, with lots of classes inside it. Not to say that the class he would have attended was the one that was fired upon or not, but I think it's safe to say that his guarding angel was with him this morning. All of my former high school classmates that attend VT are all accounted for, but my thoughts and prayers are with all of the families who lost a brother, sister, son or daughter today.

ed

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #4087 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:VA Tech Shooting
A big AMEN, Spec.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds