Forum

To the LSU NATION

18 years 4 months ago #399 by oledawg
To the LSU NATION was created by oledawg
You guys and coaches are really special! With what you've endured this year our hats are off to you, your families, and friends. You are a deserving and fine opponent. Our prayers and hopes for a safe holiday season are with you and yours. We hope the rebuilding, after the disasters you've faced, continues and the future gets brighter each day. You are our SEC brothers and family. God bless and our hopes for a speedy return to normal is with you and the fine people of La.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
18 years 4 months ago #401 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: To the LSU NATION
I had the wonderful pleasure of going to the game with a few LSU fans. I can definitley say that had I just stuck with the UGA crowd as i normally do, i would have been bored out of my mind tailgating at 9 a.m. The tiger fans really enhanced the experience of this game for me and for that i'm very thankful. I also must say that u guys love ur football. Ur very loyal fans and that is why your team has had so much success. U have every right in the world to be proud. Happy Holidays and God Bless.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #566 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re: To the LSU NATION
:shock: :shock: :shock: lsuFAN: What is your problem? The two posts were most complimentary and were made in good sportmanship. There was no reason for such a mean spirited post. Yes, we would like to win all our games just like you lsuFans, but we do pull for our SEC teams to do well in all post season games THE DAWGS are not involved in. Show some class tigers. As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Member since 1999

More
17 years 9 months ago #568 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: To the LSU NATION
Here we are, some 40 days from the opening of the 2006/07 season, and we are visited with the infantile rambling and retorts to nine month old posts! Expediency thy name is NOT LSUfan!

Last season was just that, get over it! Good luck in the west. Since we aren't scheduled to play LSU this season, the only way we could meet would be in the SECC. Therefore, a repeat of 2003 is highly unlikely!

Speaking is QB's, the situation at LSU is as compelling as ours.

Link: www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...1/GATORS24/207110349

Or This: www.2theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/featured...ml?showAll=y&c=y

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 9 months ago #572 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: To the LSU NATION
I deleted Lsufan mssage that was fowl mouthed. Dawgdoc and NC_dawg are right, there is no place for it here.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds