Forum

Bulldogs Ready For Title Rematch -

18 years 5 months ago #389 by WSR
Bulldawgs have been underated this year. Especially during the preseason polls. The georgia dawgs still remeber he year where the Bay Tigers beat us twice in regular season and in the SEC championship game. The first game we lost 17-10 and in the championship game we lost 34-13. That will not happen this time. The following year we won 45-16 Thats what the scores gonna be this time :twisted: Anyway LSU is like a Rival to the dawgs because we have played them the last two years. This will be a very good game for the defense and a good game for the wide receviers. I predict the dawgs to win by 10. Final score 17-7
[/b]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• WSR
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #390 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Bulldogs Ready For Title Rematch -
Man, WSR I sure hope you're right. That loss in LSU when Bennett missed 3 field goals and we stayed on the LSU side of the 50 for almost the entire half was a tough one. We had better numbers the entire game except in one category, where it mattered most, ...the score. LSU went on to get a share of the NC I think. They definitely beat our bottoms in the SEC CG that year. I was kinda "upset" over our performance in ATL, . Lets hope for a better outing this time. Smart coaching, run the ball, and the receivers hang on to it. 2 good schools and football teams. GO DAWGS!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds