Forum

Dawgs get picked for NIT!!!!!

17 years 1 month ago #3794 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Dawgs get picked for NIT!!!!!
What makes me really angry is that, had we done our job and beaten Vandy in the tournament, we could well have beaten LSU in the final, won the SEC for the first time since 2001, and perhaps played our way to a 2 seed. How do you let Vandy -- good though those Lady 'Dores are -- beat you by 25? And then THEY earn the 2 and we get the 3. That REALLY made me angry.

But go LADY DAWGS!!! Time to take Belmont OUT!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #3795 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Dawgs get picked for NIT!!!!!
Totally agree with you but if they just go ahead and win out all's well !!!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 month ago #3798 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re:Dawgs get picked for NIT!!!!!
WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! 88-78. was waiting to hear the news when i got off work. how far do you guys think we can go?

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #3799 by wlayton
I love the Dawgs....but are you really all the excited about playing in the \"Nearly Invited To\" the big dance tourney? Just don't see how even the players can get all that motivated for the NIT, much less the fans. My opinion is the NIT should kick of the basketball season and the NCAA Tourney should be the only tournament to end the season.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 month ago #3800 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re:Dawgs get picked for NIT!!!!!
i know that the NIT isnt the big dance and also agree that the NCAA tourney should be the only one, but im just glad that the dawgs won considering basketball isnt what were known by. i just thought everyone would be happy cause we won but nevermind.

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #3801 by wlayton
Don't take me wrong Dawgforlife, I want the Dawgs to win at anything they are playing in, tiddley-winks, horse shoes, whatever. I don't want UGA to lose at anything, ever. It's just that 65 teams are at the big dance and a major program like UGA should be in there, ALTHOUGH I firmly believe that Felton is on the fast track and will get us back there next year.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds