Forum

Coming to UGA for Auburn game in Nov.

17 years 1 month ago #3750 by SoonerFan
Coming to UGA for Auburn game in Nov. was created by SoonerFan
hello I just wanted to say hello to all good Georgia fans. I have a group of buddies that we take a trip every year to see a great venue and a great game. So we picked the Auburn game next November. I already have room about 2.5 miles from the stadium. I can't remember the name of the hotel.
Let me know what to expect and where to go?
The group that is coming is pretty diverse but have one thing in common, our love of college football.
We have 2 Ohio St. fans, a Florida State season ticket holder and myself, I am a Sooner fan. Fairly diverse and that is our main reason for going to different places. A chance to meet rabid fans of great teams and discuss the great game over multiple libations.
The fun part for us that we are all related by marriage, the other 3 are married to sisters and I am married to the cousin. It's a very close family and makes for an easier way for us to get a guys weekend. Since we are all related we can't get into too much trouble or else the conversation at Christmas might be incriminating.

I am looking for the lowdown and I would be happy to answer any questions or get friendly advice.
I would like, if possible, to join in on some of your threads to post my $.02.

Other places we have been to:
Auburn, Tennessee, Clemson, Oklahoma, Florida St., and Ohio St.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SoonerFan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #3753 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Coming to UGA for Auburn game in Nov.
I have a question for Mr. Oklahoma..................Can you get me one of those high paying car lot jobs that require 8 hours a week like Bomar got?

:P

More
17 years 1 month ago #3755 by SoonerFan
Replied by SoonerFan on topic Re:Coming to UGA for Auburn game in Nov.
Every school has a place...just look around

• SoonerFan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds