Forum

My hope for the 2007-08 season....

17 years 2 months ago #3699 by UGAChemDawg
My hope for the 2007-08 season.... was created by UGAChemDawg
I would love nothing more than for the 2008 national championship game to be Georgia vs. West Virginia. I would love to take vengeance upon Rich Rodreguiez and the Mountaineers on the big stage.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UGAChemDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 2 months ago #3700 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:My hope for the 2007-08 season....
Sounds good to me. At least the Dawgs would be motivated for 4 quarters this time around.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 2 months ago #3701 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:My hope for the 2007-08 season....
Man alive, you said it. The thing is, I wish I could have rooted for WVU all season this year; until they beat us I loved them. At least we outscored them 28-10 in the second half...

All seriousness, I'd love a rematch. Do you realize that while CMR has never lost to an ACC team (6-0 against Tech, 1-0 against FSU and VT each) he's 0-2 against the Big East? In fact, the Big East is the only conference outside of the SEC to have ever recorded a victory against Richt as a head coach. WVU and Boston College...your uppance will come!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 2 months ago #3703 by wlayton
Hey dapolla, after they went ahead 28-0, we outscored them 35-10, that sounds even better.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 2 months ago #3704 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re:My hope for the 2007-08 season....
I'd like to play USC or Texas and beat them in the NC. But that is just my opinion. I really wouldn't want to play a fast and versatile QB. It seemed like our defense had trouble with people like that this year....(colorado, ole miss, gt...etc)

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 2 months ago #3707 by wlayton
I don't \"expect\" being in a NC game this coming year (but win the SEC). I do expect it in the '08 season. BUT, how about both????

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds