Forum

Incredible Game

18 years 5 months ago #367 by sicemdawgs
Incredible Game was created by sicemdawgs
Wow are defense really stood tall against the nerds. They gave up some yards and had alll those cheap pass interferences but persiveared and won the game for us. Schockey played poorley against tech again but was 4 for 4 on the last drive. His touchdown pass was perfect too. And all I can say about Thomas Flowers is WOW. If this kid played for Ohio State or Southern Cal he'd be in the heisman race. That last punt return was amazing. We've got momentum going into the championship and LSU is just happy they won. So i think we have a great chance to beat them and still make this a special season. Also this was the second time i've been to Bobby Dodd and the nicest way to put it is its a god awful stadium with to much advertising and promotions and not enough football but the winning makes it worth it.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• sicemdawgs
  • Topic Author
  • New Dawg
More
18 years 5 months ago #373 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Incredible Game
i'm proud of our dawgs. plain and simple. this was supposed to be our calm after the storm kind of year and this storm is still kicking. Tech was predicted to beat us and here we stand with a fifth straight victory, an SEC East championship and a trip to the seccg. Man it's great to be a bulldog. I want Sugar and some more Hardware for Christmas.
GO DAWGS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds