Forum

Any win is a good win

17 years 2 months ago #3682 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Any win is a good win
I love all engines and horsepower so I had fun. It also plays to my love of complete mechanical carnage. From a physics standpoint the things they do with such big vehicles is amazing.

It was a free ticket but I would pay a reasonable fee to go. Now I hope to hit the NHRA gator nationals this year also. That should take away atleast 15% of my hearing right there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #3686 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Any win is a good win
when is the gator nationals?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 2 months ago #3689 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re:Any win is a good win
yea i live just north of jacksonville as well and that is all you hear about is the gators I was glad to see that there wasn't anything about them today in the paper since they lost sat. to lsu!

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 2 months ago #3690 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Any win is a good win
Yeah, when they lose it's \"out of sight out of mind\", when they win it's always IN OUR FACE.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 2 months ago #3694 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:Any win is a good win
The Gator Nationals is a big drag race event put on in Gainesville, Fl every year. It is put on by NHRA (National Hot Rod Association). The race goes on tour every summer to various tracks. It comes to Commerce Ga in May. (60 min northeast of Atlanta on I85)

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

17 years 1 month ago #3777 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Any win is a good win
dapolla wrote:

It may not have the SEC implications of the football and softball rivalries, nor the National Championship implications of the gymnastics and swimming rivalries, but the Oldest Rivalry in the Deep South is still an intense one in any sport, and the Georgia Lady Dawgs handed a spanking to the Auburn LadyWarTigerEaglePlainsGirlies on Sunday. This means that on the men's and the women's side of the bball court we have defeated Auburn this season, both times at Auburn. Also in Equestrian. Oh, and does anyone remember the football game we played against them?

...AND TO HELL WITH AUBURN U!!!

Just thought I'd bring this topic around to its original subject and point out that we have ONCE AGAIN bested the WarTIgerEaglePlainsmen, this time 80-65 in the opening round of the SEC Tournament. GOOOOO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds