Forum

Dawgs vs. ...Bengals

18 years 5 months ago #363 by jacketexterminator24
Dawgs vs. ...Bengals was created by jacketexterminator24
From the Dawg Nation to the Tiger Nation (LSU that is), congratulations on winning the West. It started getting close at the end, but you guys hung on. Good thing too. i'd rather play LSU than Auburn again. I'm hoping for a good game in Atlanta this year.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #364 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: Dawgs vs. ...Bengals
Good job hogs u kept it close with LSU and hopefully got 'em a little banged up. LSU's offense looked sort've vunerable subtract the safetey and 2 missed field goals and the poor old hogs would've won! :!: :?:

GO DAWGS!!!!!

More
18 years 5 months ago #369 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: Dawgs vs. ...Bengals
I think we match up well with LSU, but one thing worries me. Our inconsistiency on offense. LSU plays a lot of man coverage and will blitz the bejezus out of you! We have got to get the offense going from the get go. The best weapon against the blitz is a rushing attack, and I'm concerned about our running game. I hope they can gear it up for this game, because we are going to need it.

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #372 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Dawgs vs. ...Bengals
I was happy to see Lumpkin back in and carrying us for the first half against the bugs. Our rush does need to step up more and Lumpkin can definitley help.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds