Forum

flats

18 years 5 months ago #355 by darriel
flats was created by darriel
we are getting killed in the flats on defense...au, fla, ark and even ky all took advantage...we need to move blue and battle up closer...it seems as though we are scared of getting beat by the deep ball so the safeties are back on their heels instead of playing off the ball of their feet...also, just to throw this out there, why doesn't richt {whom i love and thank the Lord we have him} let au run the 1st play from scrimmage in for the td so we have some clock left...over and done with but i still think about losses for along time...could of, should of, would of....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• darriel
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #356 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: flats
we got run over against Ark., UF, and AU but not KY. Their back up QB had the most yards rushing with 46. And never in the history of football has a team just let a TD be scored so they can get the ball back. Never has happened and never will. I'm happier losing by one point rather than 5. GO DAWGS, WRECK TECH!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #362 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: flats
Hey Jacket, I beg to differ. It has never happened at UGA that I'm aware of , but, at UF it has. John Reeves the Sr. QB for UF was a few yards away from the NCAA record playing Miami at home in the gator mudhole. UF had the lead and Miami was inside the UF 20 or 10 or something. The ENTIRE UF defense lay down to let Miami score so the UF offense could get back on the field. They had enough time left to assure Reeves could get the record, which he did. 1972 I believe cause Reeves went to UF after he graduated from Tampa Robinson HS in 1968. Dang I'm old! Go DAWGS exterminate the bugs!!!!!

More
18 years 5 months ago #366 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: flats
ya oledawg, but that is florida for ya.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #368 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: flats
Agreed Jacket, I hope we never stoop that low.

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds