Forum

Opening up the playbook

18 years 5 months ago #352 by Ike Dawg
Opening up the playbook was created by Ike Dawg
Boy I am glad to see CMR finally open up the playbook. Wow, we can score points!! I do believe this is what we needed to do all season long( or at least against Fl). I do believe that our offense can put up numbers against the Bayou Bengals who I think we will be playing come December. I do think we will win handily.
glad to see us not playing down to our opponent but blowing someone out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Ike Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #353 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Opening up the playbook
Amen. I see us playing the bengals also, but the battle of the boot thing will be a fun game to watch. LSU has a strong running game, but not as strong as Auburn. I'll take wichever one isn't running the ball well. But Dawgs, Tech can do crazy things (see Miami), so don't fight them lightly. Put over 15 points in the first half, and you'll most likely walk away with a win.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #354 by darriel
Replied by darriel on topic Re: Opening up the playbook
we are getting killed in the flats on defense...au, ark, fla and now ky have taken advantage also receivers have got to catch every pass if we are going to beat lsu....if dj is going to hang in the pocket and take the lick we have got to catch the pass...

• darriel
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #357 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Opening up the playbook
Agreed. Too many dropped passes killed us in the two losses. Throw it to Pope or MoMass for God's Sake. MoMass is obviously a skilled receiver and Pope is virtually uncoverable.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #370 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: Opening up the playbook
Right on jacket. We have got to get the ball into Pope and MoMass's hands. Plus, we got to step it up on the running game. I like our backs, but when they try to run out of the shotgun, it just seems not to be very effective. It seems like we do much better running out of the "I".

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds