Forum

Dawgs: SEC East Champs - again!

18 years 5 months ago #351 by jacketexterminator24
Dawgs: SEC East Champs - again! was created by jacketexterminator24
It was a sloppy past 3 weeks, but the Dawgs finally got their win for the East. We'll be seeing tigers of some sorts, whether a re-matchof 2003 or Nov. 12, it'll be a game worth being at. Our seniors were sent off as Shockley, Anderson, Golston, almost all of our DB's and O-Lineman played their last game between the Hedges. Thus far the season has been interesting. I'll be at the SECCG Friday thr Saturday and hopefully partying over a win Sunday. But to the task at hand. Tech can obviously play up to a good opponents level. The Dawgs got my attention back against Kentucky, though. I know Kentucky is not a "Big Deal" kind of win, but they do have a really good running back. After UF, Auburn, and Ark., It would have made sense for Kentucky to run the ball every play, amnd in the beginning they did. But our D-Line and Linebackers finally showed up for a game this year and we held that Rafael guy to 23 yards rushing. That's Damn Good. You give me a blowout over the Bugs, and I'll give you a big chance at the SECCG. GO DAWGS! (And what was the deal with Taylor? When will he be back?)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds