Forum

Recruiting Violations

17 years 3 months ago #3429 by dapolla
Recruiting Violations was created by dapolla
Nothing new to report, but is there any doubt we'll be seeing a couple of schools in the SEC put on probation fairly soon for recruiting mischief?

This entire debacle over at Arkansas suggests two things: 1) that Springdale, AR parents are REALLY insane, and 2) that Houston Nutt is a liar and a finagler who will say and do anything to get top players at his school. Of course there's no hard proof, but I think that the Springdale High Three are only the surface to be scratched, and that the Arkansas program hasn't been very honest in resurrecting itself in the last couple of years.

Also, let's face it, Urban Meyer is a liar, my fair lady. He's already promised more spots (30) than he has (27) and a few players he recruited -- including one who transferred from Utah to follow Meyer -- have transferred out. I'm willing to wager Florida goes down sometime in the next three or four years.

And while Saban hasn't started at Alabama yet, I'll just go ahead and say the guy's a cheater. Just because I like hating Saban. Saban - B + T = :evil:

It's nice to know that, while we perhaps don't land the flashy recruits, we also aren't in any danger of recruitment violations as long as CMR is our head coach.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3433 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Recruiting Violations
Yep, dignity and class = CMR.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More