Forum

New Post - Is anyone else having this problem?

17 years 3 months ago #3375 by dawgystyle
every time i log off and then log back on it says there are new post but then when i click on them it is the same ones ive already read!<br><br>Post edited by: Admin, at: 2007/01/27 13:57

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgystyle
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3388 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:New Post
To clarify:
When you look at the list of messages in the forum, you might see the word \&quot;new\&quot; next to a message. When you click on the message you do not see any new posts in the message thread since your last visit.

I will try it..

I just read all my \&quot;New\&quot; messages and the \&quot;new\&quot; disappeared after I read them. I logged out and back in and the \&quot;new\&quot; was on the messages I just read. The messages had now been changed and were not new.

We will look into this Top Priority.<br><br>Post edited by: Admin, at: 2007/01/27 13:56

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

17 years 3 months ago #3407 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:New Post
Mine appears to be working. I logged on and there was a \&quot;New\&quot; beside this topic. After I read it, the \&quot;New\&quot; was gone. I logged off and back on and it is not there.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3408 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:New Post
Elliot,
Thanks for checking in. I figured it must be working for most people or I would have more complaints.

We are still working on this. I hope to have a solution soon

steve.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds