lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3029 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: GatorinGA
I’m Pumped to say the least.
The Gator’s D-Line was fast! I did not see much of the Gator’s secondary but I assume they played well so that Troy Smith had no open receivers.
Ohio State had a poor game plan. They knew that the Gators D-Line would be tough and they should have had a couple of backs to pick up the blitz. And the OS defense hardly ever blitzed Leak. I would have.
Anyway, I was in shock after the opening kickoff, however, the only other score that OS was aided by a B.S. roughing the passer call.
I am happy for Chris Leak.

Great game for the Gators and a great win for the SEC!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3034 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: GatorinGA
Congrats GatorinGa, the Gators definitely deserved it. I take a couple of things from the game.....1. The way the Gators manhandled OSU validates the SEC as the biggest, baddest, fastest conference in the country, no questions asked anymore!! 2. It now paves the way for the next few years for other SEC schools to be given a better chance of playing in the NC game even with a loss instead of being overlooked like AU was a couple of years ago (and they were undefeated, unbelievable). This domination by a SEC team will be remembered a long time by all the voters in the BCS system therefore helping our conference in the final analysis.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3036 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: GatorinGA

Congrats GatorinGa, the Gators definitely deserved it. I take a couple of things from the game.....1. The way the Gators manhandled OSU validates the SEC as the biggest, baddest, fastest conference in the country, no questions asked anymore!! 2. It now paves the way for the next few years for other SEC schools to be given a better chance of playing in the NC game even with a loss instead of being overlooked like AU was a couple of years ago (and they were undefeated, unbelievable). This domination by a SEC team will be remembered a long time by all the voters in the BCS system therefore helping our conference in the final analysis.

``Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them,'' Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. ``I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them.''

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds