Forum

Bama win, yes or no?

17 years 3 months ago #3390 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: Bama win, yes or no?
You guys are not talking about the Dawgs. I realize the newbies are asking for it but hold back a little.

We have some new members that need to realize we do not have to say people \"suck\" or whatever. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I am sure you must have heard that from your mama at some point.

It creates work for me to have to delete all the non dawg related messages and as we all have learned from the \"smacking\" visitors after the Tenn game this stuff distracts from the real subjects.

I appreciate all the patience and help while I get the new board up and running.

Thanks,
admin (steve)

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #3391 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Bama win, yes or no?
Admin wrote:

You guys are not talking about the Dawgs. I realize the newbies are asking for it but hold back a little.

We have some new members that need to realize we do not have to say people \"suck\" or whatever. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I am sure you must have heard that from your mama at some point.

It creates work for me to have to delete all the non dawg related messages and as we all have learned from the \"smacking\" visitors after the Tenn game this stuff distracts from the real subjects.

I appreciate all the patience and help while I get the new board up and running.

Thanks,
admin (steve)

Dont worry about a thing. Just focus on the board getting up and runnin' and take your time. Thanks for the new layout by the way.

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3397 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Bama win, yes or no?
admin, I agree with dawgs511, the core posters will try to take care of the vocabulary \"challenged\" posters when they come on our forum. One great example is when some outsider chimed in a week ago and the guys jumped all over him quickly and amazingly he dissappeared (it was great and hilarious). There is a great core group posting and we all want it informative, fun and appropriate ( I hope).

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds