Forum

How would the Gator Nation have reacted?

18 years 5 months ago #301 by jwthompson1962
How would the Gator Nation have reacted? was created by jwthompson1962
I know this is just hindsight, and hypothetical, but let's have some fun. The Gators have lost to Bama and LSU. And they came very close to losing to UT, UGA, and Vandy. They still have to play SC and FSU. Either one of them is a capable of beating UF. Now, play with this scenario:

let's say the Gayturds did lose to UT, UGA, and Vandy in OT. Then, they lose to SC and then wrap up the season getting beat by FSU. That leaves the Gators with a 4-7 season! Now, given that scenrio, how do you think the Gator Nation would have reacted? This is just for fun, so don't post the usual "well it didn't happen that like that so what is the point?" I'm not trying to make a point, just having a little fun.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jwthompson1962
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #302 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: How would the Gator Nation have reacted?
I imagine the the 'Turd Nation would vapor-lock, implode and otherwise scramble to create websites calling for the dismemberment of one Urban Crier!

Nonetheless, look at where UF is, as opposed to where Urban wanted them to be. What does it say about an HC that abandons the offensive scheme he intended to rule the SEC with? It tells me that not only did CUM underestimate the speed and power of SEC defenses, as well as speak volumes about his backbone,....or lack threof!!!

I expect the ole' ball coach to pull of few surprises on his alma matre, and with a little fortune from lady luck, the Gates will be looking at an 8-4 season!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
18 years 5 months ago #304 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: How would the Gator Nation have reacted?
Dawgs, just beat Auburn and I can almost guarantee a win for Spurrier in Columbia. Spurrier is going to be out to show that It was his coaching, not the UF players, that won him games. we can go ahead and win saturday over the tigerz while UF gets a taste of their own medicine. Just a prediction. GO DAWGS!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #305 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: How would the Gator Nation have reacted?
UGA/UF History: Just for fun.

Series UGA 46 wins UF 36 wins 2 ties

Largest UGA victory in Athens 56-0 1920
Largest UGA victory in Jacksonville 75-0 1942
Longest UGA win streak 7 games 1941-1948 and 1904-1927
Longest UGA losing streak 7 games 1990-1996
UGA biggest loss 7-47 1996
Record at home 4-1
Record at Florida Field 1-1
Record at Gainesville 1-1
Series points as of 2000 UGA 1589 - UF 1190

Now faithful who owns what? END of Story!

More
18 years 5 months ago #314 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: How would the Gator Nation have reacted?

UGA/UF History: Just for fun.

Series UGA 46 wins UF 36 wins 2 ties

Largest UGA victory in Athens 56-0 1920
Largest UGA victory in Jacksonville 75-0 1942
Longest UGA win streak 7 games 1941-1948 and 1904-1927
Longest UGA losing streak 7 games 1990-1996
UGA biggest loss 7-47 1996
Record at home 4-1
Record at Florida Field 1-1
Record at Gainesville 1-1
Series points as of 2000 UGA 1589 - UF 1190

Now faithful who owns what? END of Story!

AMEN!!

• jwthompson1962
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #317 by biggygreg
Replied by biggygreg on topic Re: How would the Gator Nation have reacted?
boys, really. You've beat us twice since 1990. Are you really still hanging onto the 40's? And jacket, I agree Spurrier might pull an upset. He's a terrific college coach, evidenced by his record against UGA. But even if we do end up 8-4 as you fantasize about (which is sad by the way, don't you have a boyfriend or something), our season is not all bad because, ahem, we knocked UGA out of contention for the national championship. DOH!!!

• biggygreg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds