Forum

A.J Green

17 years 3 months ago #3222 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: A.J Green
Agreed, AJ definitely makes the qb look better, but I still think a high school qb that can throw it 50-60 yards in the air accurately so his receiver can make a play is pretty good.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #3223 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: A.J Green
That's why Green is SO good. He's double covered 90% of the time. Any other high school receivers don't catch the majority of those throws. Green is over 6'4", big, fast and very physical, very similar to Calvin Johnson. With regular high school receivers, that QB is batting .250.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3224 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re: A.J Green
yea he makes that quarterbacks stats look like gold! i cant wait until he comes to UGA and him and stafford tag team on 'em

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3225 by wlayton
I'm with ya dawgystyle, they'll be awesome (but will other WR's to compliment Green to make him more effective).

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3226 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: A.J Green

That's why Green is SO good. He's double covered 90% of the time. Any other high school receivers don't catch the majority of those throws. Green is over 6'4", big, fast and very physical, very similar to Calvin Johnson. With regular high school receivers, that QB is batting .250.

If you say so. However, statistically, out of Reid McCollum's 2500 yards, AJ got 1150 of them, so I think he's ok passing to other players. Also, he is listed as one of SC's top 50 2008 prospects, with "a cannon for an arm", and is listed as one of UGa's med level interest prospects, and has an offer from Wake Forest. Not bad for a jr. While I agree that Green is the main talent in the duo, and McCollum will probably never have to dust off his mantle for a heisman, I stand by the statement that he's pretty good.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3227 by wlayton
Hey elliott-sadler+dawgfan, I'm not arguing with you about a QB that I could care less about. We have the best freshman QB in the country and the subject is about Green. He could be Joe Montana-esk and I'm still not waisting my time on him, you shouldn't either.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds