Forum

countdown

17 years 3 months ago #2899 by missy30187
countdown was created by missy30187
LOL I just have to say Admin...Love the countdown clock ...I just got a chuckle out of it when i finally noticed...only 242 days to go LOL :) :) GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• missy30187
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2904 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: countdown
missy30187, I've been in Heaven these last 2 days until you brought my attention to the clock. Geez, 242 days, now I'm depressed again but will make it and hold my head up high as a UGA fanatic after the VT victory.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #2906 by missy30187
Replied by missy30187 on topic Re: countdown
aww im sorry i didnt mean to depress you...i thought it was cute and kinda funny that we are already countin down the days till we have a kick ass season next year...i guess my sense of humor is odd lol anyway we just have to rely on the rush from the last 3 games to last us till next season...

• missy30187
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2921 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: countdown
If someone will do some research and find out some dates that are sooner I will post them. Dates like spring training. I just don't have time to do the looking for the dates.
Someone suggested calling the althelic dept.
Anyways, post a few dates and I will adjust the clock.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

17 years 3 months ago #2922 by missy30187
I'll do some looking for ya but I wasnt trying to be a smartass or anything I just thought chuckled a little when I saw it..sorry if anyone took it in a bad way ... I will do some looking for ya tho :)

• missy30187
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2925 by missy30187
I just emailed someone I have spoken with before its CMR's administrative sec. I asked her if she could get any info for us. I will let you know what I find out :)

• missy30187
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds