Forum

Virginia Tech

17 years 4 months ago #2855 by southernlover
Virginia Tech was created by southernlover
It's almost time......Hopefully, the boys will show up and be ready for some action Saturday night. Don't want to see a repeat of last years first quarter performance. Could be tough, VT has one of the top defenses in the country. Behind UF, Vt has a strong showing in my office. If we don't get the W, I could suffer for a long time until we would see them again. I have no doubt that if we play four quarters of SEC style football we come out on top. What a great end to the season and a great start to next year if Stafford leads up to a Chik-Fil-A PEACH bowl victory!! GO DAWGS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2857 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Virginia Tech
Will be a low scoring game (hopefully on VT's part). VT has the #1 defense in the country and the Dawgs are #9 in the country on defense. Plus 2 of our offensive lineman aren't playing in the game because of suspensions ( a 1 and 5 game suspension). We will have only 6 OL to play the whole game. Hope they stayed in shape,

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #2859 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Virginia Tech
Gonna be hard to do much of anything with 2 OL-men out.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2881 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Virginia Tech
Way to go Dawgs!!
Go SEC!!
3-1 so far!

More
17 years 3 months ago #2892 by dawgsfan2007
Replied by dawgsfan2007 on topic Re: Virginia Tech
they played AWESOME and i am a big georgia fan and my FRIEND WENT TO THE GAME AND DID NOT TAKE ME!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!! 31 2 24!!!!!! GOOD JOB DAWGS~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!~~!!!

• dawgsfan2007
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds