Forum

Happy Holidays!

17 years 4 months ago #2846 by Buc
Happy Holidays! was created by Buc
This is a wish for a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza greetings to all. We share this planet together as brothers and sisters, and best wishes to all, even those of you that aren't Dawgs. Some of us were either born lucky or later realized that Red and Black is a beautiful combination. Happy Holidays and a very properous New Year. Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2847 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Happy Holidays!
OH there you go...you went and left out the people who worship the tiny wood squirrel high in the mountains of Madagascar! You insensitive bad person!

Just kidding everyone.....I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2848 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Happy Holidays!
O Mighty Squirrel, O Majestic Squirrel, O True And Just Squirrel...

Have a good holiday weekend, all. Most people can't wait till Xmas; I can't wait till 12/30! GOOOO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 4 months ago #2849 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Happy Holidays!
Here's wishing a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!! The best gift that we can give each other is to stay in close contact throughout the year talking UGA sports. Football season is almost over but we CAN make it to the next season by discussing recruits, bball Dawgs(both men and women), spring practice, baseball, etc etc etc. It will be hard but we can make it to next fall. These last few months have been great with all you guys and I wish you all THE BEST.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2850 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Happy Holidays!
I agree wlayton. I know I have enough love and hate in my heart. I jus tdrove through South Carolina and it will take atleast a week for the stupid to wash off!

Now that halloween is gone why do these stupid gator/tennessee/auburn fans still wear halloween orange?

We only have a few month until spring practice and the first football mag comes out in June.

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2853 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: Happy Holidays!
Dawgs.com wants to wish all the members a happy holiday and may the new year bring you prosperity.

We have seen many new members this year and look forward to providing more features for you to enjoy in the coming year.

Thank you all for the high quality dawg fan discussions. I don't get to go to games and interact with dawg fans. This board helps keep me sane. I don't post a lot but I enjoy every discussion.

Best regards,
steve

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds