Forum

Those Dawgs in the Paint

17 years 4 months ago #2840 by RedDawg
Those Dawgs in the Paint was created by RedDawg
I understand everyones attention around the bowl game but lets take a few minutes and give it up for those dawgs hitting the net. One loss this year and playing those ugly yellowjackets tonight. Being up here in cat country I hear alot of talk about basketball and how their program is falling apart all the while why our team is coming up. Here is to Felton and a wonderful job he is doing with what seemed to be an impossible task on the court end of the bulldog program.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2841 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Those Dawgs in the Paint
I'm with you RedDawg, the Dawg hoops are playing great and can't wait to see the UGA/GT game tonight. Also a great win over Gonzaga last week, they played great and Felton is doing a tremendous job in completely turning this program around.............UGA/GT game tonight..............does Reggie Ball play on GT's BB team?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2842 by RedDawg
Replied by RedDawg on topic Re: Those Dawgs in the Paint
I dont think so..Yeah that Gonzaga game was great. I can see Felton building us into a big name basketball team. Cant wait for the game tonight!!!

More
17 years 4 months ago #2843 by wlayton
Darn, I was hoping good 'ol Reggie would guarantee us a win tonight.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2844 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Those Dawgs in the Paint
Let's also not forget our 11-1 Lady Dawgs. Loss to MTSU notwithstanding, they've beaten some really good teams this year in Stanford and Rutgers, and with last night's drubbing of Richmond got coach Andy Landers his 750th career win.

I'm still in shock over the Dawgs beating Gonzaga, by the way. Do you know that thanks to us(and Duke, of course), those other Bulldogs have lost two straight for the first time in four seasons? Quite an accomplishment on our part, I think...

See? We don't need criminals coaching our bball team to be good!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 4 months ago #2845 by wlayton
You are right dapolla, I have always followed the lady dawgs as well. Landers has done such a consistent, remarkable job for UGA.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds