Forum

BCS SUCKS!

17 years 5 months ago #2461 by dawgs511
BCS SUCKS! was created by dawgs511
What? UCLA (7-5) because they beat USC, suddenly they are good enough to be number 25. with a 7-5 record. and guess whos not, UGA. its just unbeleiveable, am i the only one that beleives that they shouldnt be in the top 25? we SLAUGHTERED auburn when the were number 5, at auburn, and we didnt get put in, but ucla squeeks by usc at ucla, and they get in? comeon! :evil:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2468 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: BCS SUCKS!
Totally agree AND GT is still ranked in the top 25 in one poll, ahead of us. They just can't get over us losing to Vandy and UK.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2474 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: BCS SUCKS!
It's that anti- SEC bias.
Kentucy is going to a bowl so that loss wasn't all that bad and Vandy does have a pretty good offense.
Just take care of VT in the Peach Bowl and prove 'em all wrong.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2477 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: BCS SUCKS!
Yeah and we are catching VT playing at their peak right now. They may have been the best team in the ACC at the end of the season.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2487 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: BCS SUCKS!

It's that anti- SEC bias.
Kentucy is going to a bowl so that loss wasn't all that bad and Vandy does have a pretty good offense.
Just take care of VT in the Peach Bowl and prove 'em all wrong.

yea, it does sound like that bias against the SEC! i still cant beleive it tho, a 7-5 team ahead all the 8-4 in the bcs....

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2501 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: BCS SUCKS!
Once again, even though UK is gonna go to a bowl, those losses looked bad, and continue to look bad to pollsters. I am at a loss to explain why GT is still ranked, though.....as for UCLA, I guess we have to beat a top 3 team to get ranked. Maybe if we beat VT, we will get a little respect, but it wont be any better than about 23-25th in the poll. AND the bad news is that VT is peaking right now.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds