Forum

Class. That term is thrown around a lot, but we Bama

18 years 6 months ago #244 by flybama
fans sincerely believe ya'll have it. The gesture by your coach, sending the signed football to Tyrone Prothro, was wonderful - never heard of a coach doing something like that.

Obviously, we hope it works out to meet in Atlanta. Until then, PLEASE beat Auburn to a pulp. Aside from Tennessee, no one deserves a beating behind the woodshed more.

Roll Tide! - Hunker Down!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flybama
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #245 by NC_Dawg
With out a doubt, Coach Richt is a class act and has instilled the same among his staff and players. The Bulldawg Nation is very fortunate to have a coach with this deeply rooted sense of devotion and sportsmanship. Likewise, I personally believe that Coach Shula will do the same for Bama. I look forward to a few decades where UGA and Bama sit atop the SEC East/West and keep the Barners, Vols and Lizzards mid tier!

Hopefully we will meet in Atlanta!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
18 years 6 months ago #250 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Class. That term is thrown around a lot, but we Bama
The Dawg Nation looks forward to seeing the Tide in the Dome and we do intend to beat the snot out of Auburn. Richt is definitley the best coach UGA has had since Coach Dooley and has led us along great. Bama should beat the Bayou pussys and roll through the iron bowl. See ya in Atlanta. 8)

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #252 by oledawg
Hopefully the SEC championship game will be a red one. No Urenge involved. We look forward to the opportunity to play Bama and let the best team win.

Please reward Shula for the work he's done, and that doesn't mean a pink slip like some of the others. Geez! He will be great for the school and program if they let him finish the job he started. Under the limitations he faced when he took the job he's performed admirably. From an OLE DAWG to the BAMA NATION if it aint broke don't fix it. Good luck on the rest of your season and hope to see you in Atlanta.

GO DAWGS!!!!

More
18 years 6 months ago #267 by jwthompson1962
I have some relatives over in Valley, Al who are die hard Tide fans, and we plan on having a family reunion in Atlanta! Hats off to Shula and the Tide for a tremendous season so far! Take out the Bayou Kitties and the Barners, so we can see yall in Atlanta! In the famous words of Larry the Cable Guy..."Git Er Done!!" It's great to see Bama back in national picture!

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds