Forum

Motivation

18 years 5 months ago #241 by oledawg
Motivation was created by oledawg
UF a favorite over UGA. We like coming into games the underdawg. UF has 2 loses and UGA none, go figure. We blow out UT, dominate is the adjective I was looking for,....and Bama blows out UF ...but Bama barely squeaks by UT. I'll take the underdawg role and let the Lizards think they can get by us.

I hope we are motivated to respond to adversity with teamwork. With teamwork we can beat anyone. Keep mistakes to a minimum play hard nosed UGA football and fried lizard tail is again ours. Get em down and keep em down! Let UF take the chances for catch up again this year. Looking forward to the 9 hr ride down Fri, tailgating with the JAX Bulldawg club, a BIG UGA victory, and a happy 9 hr ride back Sun!

LET THE BIG DAWG EAT!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
18 years 5 months ago #242 by bugman dawg
Replied by bugman dawg on topic Re: Motivation
I like the fact that the Dawgs, under CMR, have shown that they deal with adversity very well. There have been so many situations in CMR's tenure that would have normally gotten a team down, they always seem to 'play up'.

On top of that, and I hate to say it, but DJ is not exactly a phenom. We are not talking about losing, say, a Mike Vick, and going to Ty Detmer, this is going from a good QB to an adequate (we hope) backup.

DAWGS will be fine, we will dine on lizard tail again, and move on to AU with an undefeated season still in tha balance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bugman dawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds