Forum

Too good to be true?

17 years 4 months ago #2332 by jacketexterminator24
Too good to be true? was created by jacketexterminator24
Well, I knew there was a catch. After hauling in all of these offensive linemen, ole ladyluck came to collect her fee for helping us with Tech by having a possible career ending arrestr occur to Ian Smith. He has been suspended indefinitley and this might be the straw that breaks the Camel's back. Richt has a low tolerance for underage drinking, which is what Smith did to get in trouble, again. But on a brigthside, Martinez has turned down the option to coach at FIU and has decided to stay at UGA. I don't blame him.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2333 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Too good to be true?

Well, I knew there was a catch. After hauling in all of these offensive linemen, ole ladyluck came to collect her fee for helping us with Tech by having a possible career ending arrestr occur to Ian Smith. He has been suspended indefinitley and this might be the straw that breaks the Camel's back. Richt has a low tolerance for underage drinking, which is what Smith did to get in trouble, again. But on a brigthside, Martinez has turned down the option to coach at FIU and has decided to stay at UGA. I don't blame him.

didnt he get in trouble earlier in the season?

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2334 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Too good to be true?
yeah, I think it was for the same reason, too.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2342 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Too good to be true?
It was, and he will probably be gone....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds