Forum

Hunker down DAWGS and get those belly flops in Jax.

18 years 5 months ago #228 by jacketexterminator24
Hunker down DAWGS and get those belly flops in Jax. was created by jacketexterminator24
Wanted to wish my dawgs well for their battle in northern florida(neutral my @$$) and am hoping for an early invite to the SEC championship. Whether it ends up being DJ or Joe T, both are good QB's and deserve all of our support. Danny, Thomas, and Kregg are damn good RB's and definitley can pound it down your throats if ur not careful. Milner and Pope are two of the best tightends io think we've had at UGA in a while and are dangerous receiving threats. Sutherland is proving to be a vital key to our success and one hell of a blocker. Our WR's might not be as good now as in years past but sure are taking off. MoMass is a good receiver as is Harris, Mclendon, and Bailey. On special Teams, Coutou and Kelso have better legs than our Championship team in 2002(thank god we have a kickoff man that can get that ball past the endzone and a punter that averages close to 50 yards a punt, that's impressive). Flowers can return well as can Browning when given the blocking. Our O-Line is intimadating. Period. And now to the biggest part of our team, our Junkyard Dawg defense. That front defensive line is quick and when they aren't injured, can be the best in the league. our LB have stepped up this year and Taylor is leading them. I can't wait to see him back on the field against Florida. our D-Backs are better than ever. You can tell that Greg Blue picked up alot from Thomas Davis in his hitting and is probably the most feared back in the SEC. Minter and Jennings are hard as Hell to beat on a pass and can turn a game around with an interception at anytime. Battle is an excellent back as well and is rising up and learning fast. He and blue are a tough pair to go against. Basically, those belly flops have got one hell of a game on their hands and i kno our dawgs won't give it to them. Injured or not our Dawgs are going to come to play and walk away with it. Good luck in Jax. boys, God bless and GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #229 by Ike Dawg
I worry about our running game after the less than stellar performance against the hogs. I am not sure why we couldn,t run the ball other than no passing game but that is exactly what the hogs did to Auburn stuffed the boxand they racked up over 200. Why couldn,t we do that?

• Ike Dawg
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #230 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Hunker down DAWGS and get those belly flops in Jax.
I think our running attack couldn't get going simply because of a confidence loss. I hate to say that, but remember that ware, brown, and lumpkin are sophmores and really look up to the team and offensive leader in Shockley. DJ going down probably did a number on their minds and a few minds on the offensive line. I noticed in that game that when Brown and Ware ran, they didn't really have as much intensity in the second half as they did in the first. But the good knews is their minds can rest at ease because DJ will be back, the bad news not for florida. So their confidence, along with the offensive lines, must be set with Joe T. The defense also seemed to be off sync, but that occured before Shockley got hurt. The defense was over aggressive and missing tackles left and right. This could be partly to missing three of our biggest leaders on defense in Golston, anderson, and taylor. That problem can be solved easily with taylor and anderson returning, although i'm still waiting to hear about golston. But with or without such players, willie martinez will definetley straighten out that defense. I've been to a UGA practice and let me say, Martinez isn't afraid to speak his mind and remind the boys about the consequences of not giving 110%. It will be straitened out by Florida. But back to Joe T. I was relieved to see how much the Georgia sideline supported and pumped up Joe T during the Arkansas game. They showed that with or without their star QB, they are still a team.Don't worry. The DAWGS will get it done.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds