Forum

Florida vs. Arkansas

17 years 5 months ago #2236 by GatorinGA
Florida vs. Arkansas was created by GatorinGA
The Gators are actually favored.
I sure hope that we can slow down that offense!
I want Leak to get the ring that he deserves.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #2238 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Florida vs. Arkansas
Aside from the fact that UF comes in second; just behind the blight, in my all time hate list, I've got family ties to the Hawgs! So I'm pulling for the Nut Hut to dethrown the Urban Cryer!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 5 months ago #2239 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Florida vs. Arkansas
It's going to be a very interesting game. UF's defensive front against that awesome running attack (attack is the operative word). It definitely hurts UF that Thomas isn't playing. If UF stops the run at all and UA has to throw the ball, they are in trouble.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2247 by paramedic06997
Replied by paramedic06997 on topic Re: Florida vs. Arkansas
What's sad is if Florida wins they still would not get a chance to play for a NT. I hate the Gaytors, but the SEC deserves a chance. But we never get one.

• paramedic06997
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2248 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Florida vs. Arkansas
than UGA 2002! Some say we got shafted then, like many are saying UF is getting shafted now. I don't happen to be one of them! Both teams lost one game and fell victim to the BCS ranking system. Wanna keep that from happening,...don't lose! Likewise, scheduling OOC Div II opponents do very little for your strength of schedule, especially when they are scheduled late in the season. As much as I hate to admit it, style points DO count! These happen to be realities of the current system and the BCS, with its numerous flaws, replaced a system that was broken beyond repair.

Personally, I'm in favor of a playoff system and have been for decades. But until the big $$$ investors can be satisfied that a playoff won't hurt the bottom line, we all will have to endure to current system.

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 5 months ago #2277 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Florida vs. Arkansas
NC_Dawg, I am definately not ready to say that UF is getting shafted. Not at this point anyway as the Arkansas game is going to be really tough. As most people in this poll have stated, Arkansas is favored.
Interestingly, Florida is still favored in Vegas so the betters aren't picking Arkansas. I don't think Florida has covered a point spread all season though. :lol:

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds