Forum

A Bright Future

17 years 5 months ago #2230 by Dawg4132
A Bright Future was created by Dawg4132
Hey fellas,

im new to the forum, but i just wanted to point out the bright future that our program has in store.

we have recruited unbelievably the last 5 years, and apart from the attrition at OL, we r really deep. we have another great class coming in, and our defensive backfield may be the most talented in the country over the next 2 years.

stafford.

lumpkin.king.moreno.brown. WOW.

Mark Richt. a great christian man. great coach. great recruiter.

93000 strong in sanford stadium.

an athletic department with very very deep pockets.

a deep young group of linebackers the next 4 or 5 years. they will be the fastest bunch we have EVER had.

a developing offensive mind in Bobo. with richts guidance and some experience, he will develop his own offensive identity.

I TRULY BELIEVE, IN MY HEART, THAT WE WILL RAISE A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER IN SANFORD STADIUM IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS.

God Bless.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg4132
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2231 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: A Bright Future
I sure hope ur right! I hope charles johnson stays, that would provide alot of stability for our defense.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2232 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: A Bright Future
Its great to be a Dawg :D

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2234 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: A Bright Future
The future does look bright. It must be a good thing coach is a great CHRISTIAN man or we would be screwed. I guess a Jewish, Hindu or Muslim coach couldn't get it done. I think we have touched on this before. What the man does sunday morning does not make him any better or worse at poducing wins. Producing wins is his job. If he stops winning he will be a great Christian unemployed man.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2237 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: A Bright Future
Ok, ok, I'm calming down now. Let me put it this way since this is a sports forum. There are more important things in life than winning football games and Mark has and can do both very well.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2240 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: A Bright Future
I doubt that Dawg4132's reference was an intended indictment against other froms of religion. Likewise, it should come as no surprise to anyone that CMR is very outspoken about his faith and weaves same into the foundation of this program....

Welcome Dawg4132!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds