Forum

Too funny!!!!

17 years 4 months ago #2291 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Too funny!!!!
Yea, I know I was just having fun with you guys.
My point was, yes UGA has owned Tech and Ball is winless in that matchup. But that alone does not make him terrible. That's why I compared Manning's lack of success to the Gators (or MANY Dawg QB's for that matter) because being dominated by one team over and over does not mean you suck, it means your whole team does :lol: :lol: .. against that other team anyway.
Ball is no great QB and I am not defending him but he has played OK over the years and lead his team to bowl games every year and had good wins over some key conference opponents as well.
That's all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2295 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Too funny!!!!
Ball is just not really that good.....whenever UGA recruited Stephenson High School, I am glad the coaches didn't get him to come here. Ball has QB'ed Tech into 3 years of 7-4 records, and had 1 good year this season. He just has a tendency to fold up under pressure and when he does that, look out, Tech. On another note, it sure was amusing to read in the papers about how the Tech players are playing off this loss as 'just another game', and how they have 'more important goals ahead of them than winning in Athens.' All that after saying that this was the most important game of their season last week, and that they felt like the season wouldn't be a success unless they beat us and ended our streak. They are also gonna have trouble against Wake.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2300 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Too funny!!!!
This was a HUGE loss GT, with us having a down year and them having a successful year, THIS was the year for them to "get us".....VERY hard loss for them. I think Wake will beat them as well.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2308 by UnderDog37
Oh, i know that no matter what Ball sez to try and rationalize this loss, he will always have to live with that big goose egg he laid against UGA for the last 4 years.....:)

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2338 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Too funny!!!!
Not sure who created this pic or how long it will be hosted, but it certainly brought a laugh to me this morning!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2340 by UnderDog37
Funny.....they are limping into that game, lol....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds