Forum

BITTER CUP OF DEFEAT FOR TECH !!!!

17 years 5 months ago #2208 by Elvisdawg
BITTER CUP OF DEFEAT FOR TECH !!!! was created by Elvisdawg
6 IN A ROW AND LETS RUN IT TO AT LEAST 9 !!!!!!!!! WOW ! Paul Oliver just absolutley shut Calvin Johnson down,,,13 yards !!! I saw alot of bone crushing hits by our secondary, they really put the smackdown on those Tech receivers. I dont think of D-line and Linebackers got enough credit for putting the pressure on Reggie Ball, sure he didnt have a great game but alot of that was because of our D ! I saw Danny Ware coming up big when we really needed it and i like the lack of dropped passes (relatively speaking). I know we have serious injuries but Tech killed us on special teams, had we had the personnel to play usual Georgia special teams/kicking game , i think we would have rolled. Stafford played more like a senior and i hope what he has done in the last 2 games carries over the bowl game and next season . The "sting" is gone from Vandy and Kentucky, Drink that bitter cup of defeat Tech and GO DAWGS !!!!!!!

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Elvisdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #2209 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: BITTER CUP OF DEFEAT FOR TECH !!!!
No doubt about it. We had alot of pressure on him from the very first drive until the last. Yea, those were some big hits. Kelin Johnson absoulutly took that WR's head off on the hit, and so did Tra Battle.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2212 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: BITTER CUP OF DEFEAT FOR TECH !!!!
Bottom line: If Tech puts the game in the hands of Reggie Ball, they can't win. He ALWAYS makes mistakes. The only drive that Tech made for a TD, Ball never threw a pass, all running plays. He choked this year, last year and the year before. He would have choked his freshman year but was injured and didn't get the chance.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds