Forum

Larry Coker fired !

17 years 5 months ago #2183 by UnderDog37
Larry Coker fired ! was created by UnderDog37
Coker was fired this morning, even after a win over Boston College....I would have thought that the university would have waited until after the season.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2186 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: Larry Coker fired !

Coker was fired this morning, even after a win over Boston College....I would have thought that the university would have waited until after the season.....

Yeah I'm sure most people knew it would happen, but yeah I would have thought they would have waited.

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2188 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Larry Coker fired !
They will come after Coach Richt, and they will be after Steve Spurrier....and what better way for Spurrier to become a pain in Bobby Bowden's a** ? I wonder if Spurrier is really not interested in that job, or if it's just a smoke screen? I dont know if Coach Richt would be interested...he sez not, but Miami IS his alma mater.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2191 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Larry Coker fired !
Believe me, UM can't afford Richt. They had to start a fundraiser TODAY to payoff Coker's 3MM left on his contract not to mention what Mark's buyout clause is,,,what, 6-8MM? UM has the absolute worst facilities in D-1 football. It's aweful !! And they are notorious for not paying well. Sciano will be the next coach. Step up, coached there before and it would be a pay raise for him.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds