Forum

How bad is Shock's injury?

18 years 5 months ago #209 by jwthompson1962
How bad is Shock's injury? was created by jwthompson1962
Has anybody heard how bad Shock is injured? And if he is going to be out for a while, then what is your opinion of Joe T? I mean, we got the Cocktail Party to go to this coming weekend, and we really need to be on top of our game! Anybody know anything about Joe T? I didn't get to see the game as I was on the road, but listened to Munson call it on the radio. Is Tereshinski a capable QB? Capable enough to beat FLA?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jwthompson1962
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #215 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: How bad is Shock's injury?
Rumor had Shock with a strained knee, what that means I don't know. Joe T. likes to hit people for one, got that from his dad, ever watch him go down field after a punt, gutzy guy.

As a QB he doesn't have much time in the saddle. Throws good balls, his run fake is not great comparing to Greene. Has more mobility than Greene but a lot less than DJ. Watched him throw some good balls against Arkansas, I'd say he's more likened to R. Clausen. Has the system knowledge and can beat you with his head vs his arm. Needs experience too but we don't have that luxury. Took a huge hit from the blind side and got right back into the game. Leonard was patting him on the helmut, the "O" rallied around him. We'll be ok but the game will be alot different with the Shock effect, Now Meyer is wondering what UGA will be coming to town with.

Go DAWGS.....Skin the Lizards!!!!!

More
18 years 5 months ago #217 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: How bad is Shock's injury?

Rumor had Shock with a strained knee, what that means I don't know. Joe T. likes to hit people for one, got that from his dad, ever watch him go down field after a punt, gutzy guy.

As a QB he doesn't have much time in the saddle. Throws good balls, his run fake is not great comparing to Greene. Has more mobility than Greene but a lot less than DJ. Watched him throw some good balls against Arkansas, I'd say he's more likened to R. Clausen. Has the system knowledge and can beat you with his head vs his arm. Needs experience too but we don't have that luxury. Took a huge hit from the blind side and got right back into the game. Leonard was patting him on the helmut, the "O" rallied around him. We'll be ok but the game will be alot different with the Shock effect, Now Meyer is wondering what UGA will be coming to town with.

Go DAWGS.....Skin the Lizards!!!!!

Thanks for the reply. I saw the highlights on the Mark Richt Show, he look pretty good on some of his throws. I think you are right, he will do fine. Richt said DJ will certainly be back, but not sure when. Said he was doubtful for FLA. Richt also said he made a mistake by trying to simplify the offense somewhat during the ARk game to kinda assist JT. Said he should have let JT run the game plan they started the game with. All the guys were ralling behind JT during the interviews, so that is a good sign. I think we will play fine against the Gators!

• jwthompson1962
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #222 by bugman dawg
Replied by bugman dawg on topic Re: How bad is Shock's injury?
Sure, he is no shock, but he has been around thr program forever. He knows the offense,and is probably the most intelligent man on the field. He may not be the most talented, but the guys love him, and he will be fine.

Think about it, we still have the three amigos in the backfield, Greg Blue and company on D, and the best dang coach in the land.

Smack them Lizards!!!!

• bugman dawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds