Forum

BIG NEWS, ....

17 years 5 months ago #2062 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: BIG NEWS, ....
I think Berry committed to Wake Forest, actually...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2064 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: BIG NEWS, ....
UGA is supposed to be in his top 3...dunno, we will see....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2066 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: BIG NEWS, ....
My sources says that either it's a joke or the kid is crazy. That the 3 schools he's interested are UGA, UT and AU and that it's probably between UGA and UT.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2068 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: BIG NEWS, ....
Also, that he has never listed Wake as one of the schools he's considering, so someone must have been joking around.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2069 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re: BIG NEWS, ....
:( :( :( You are so right Underdog 37, this young man has some academic issues. The many high schools he attended may not allow him to qualify under NCAA guidelines. Also he is having some problems grade wise at Greater Atlanta Christian. Hope he spends his down time from football to address these difficulties. His injury should heal with any problems. Why do all the good ones have academic baggage that holds them back? Too much football and not enough books. UGA does seem to have a problem recruiting qualified athletes for some reason. I personally would rather have good students that are good athletes, rather than great athletes that are not good students. Just a personal thing.
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Member since 1999

More
17 years 5 months ago #2070 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: BIG NEWS, ....

Also, that he has never listed Wake as one of the schools he's considering, so someone must have been joking around.

Wow. I read it at scouts.com...apparently a contribution from DeaconSports.com: scout.scout.com/a.z?s=135&p=9&c=...%3d2707783%26fhn%3d1

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds