Forum

Wheeew!

18 years 5 months ago #201 by jgriffin
Wheeew! was created by jgriffin
The defense made me proud! Tershenski made me proud (bad situation, great poise!) Now, let's take stock.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jgriffin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #213 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Wheeew!
You're right about that. The BIG "D" saved our bacon again. I was worried that we were one injury from having a big offensive problem. I sure had a huge sigh of relief when the clock ran out. Joe T threw some great balls. One was taken away he rifled to Momas and he over threw about a foot on the long out pattern. He hit the previous one. Got some balls to Pope too. What happened to our running game?

We got to get some folks healthy for the Mud Lizards or its gonna be a long day. Get them down early and keep them down like last year. We keep letting the opponents get back in the game. See Ya'll in Jacksonville!!! GO DAWGS!!! Lizards are good for 2 things, handbags and shoes!!!!

More
18 years 5 months ago #219 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: Wheeew!

What happened to our running game?

CMR stated on his sunday show that he made a mistake by getting away from the original game plan. He said he tried to simplify it somewhat to help Joe T, when he should have just left it alone. Think it just threw things off all around on offense. But, don't worry, the staff will have JT3 ready to go!

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds