Forum

Media Disrespect Continues!!!!!!

18 years 6 months ago #192 by NC_Dawg
Media Disrespect Continues!!!!!! was created by NC_Dawg
Here we are at mid season, with a perfect record and crutial wins beneath our belt. While a few of the AJC beat writers have begun to purchase tickets to board the bandwagon, there still remains an overwhelming creed of logic free journalism...

Prepare Yourself: collegefootballnews.com/2005/Features/MidseasonSEC.htm

At least we got a passing glance for Greg Blue!...

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
18 years 5 months ago #216 by bugman dawg
Replied by bugman dawg on topic Re: Media Disrespect Continues!!!!!!
Respect, we don't need no freakin' respect. I say we just go and beat the respect out of the rest of the SEC.

That being said, this will be one heck of a week with Joe T at QB. Pray for Shock, we will need him in J'ville.

• bugman dawg
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #218 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: Media Disrespect Continues!!!!!!

Respect, we don't need no freakin' respect. I say we just go and beat the respect out of the rest of the SEC.

That being said, this will be one heck of a week with Joe T at QB. Pray for Shock, we will need him in J'ville.

Shock is listed doubtful for the FL game. CMR stated this on his show. JT3 will fill in fine for Shock. Sure, he has nowhere near the mobility of Shock, but he does have some mobility. He has a good arm, as one could see from some of the throws he made against ARK. Plus, as someone pointed out to me, now Meyer and staff have to wonder what the Dawgs will be bringing into JAX. I agrre with you about that respect form the media. The H*LL with them! We just gonna go out and win us an SECC!!

GO DAWGS!! IT'S GATOR EATING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #221 by bugman dawg
Replied by bugman dawg on topic Re: Media Disrespect Continues!!!!!!
I also have to believe that Shock has waited sooooo long for this chance, he is chomping at the bit. If there is any chance at all that he can play, he will try to convice the trainers and coaches that he can go.

Trouble is, I just had this same injury, waterskiing. It is painful as hell and recovery time for me, the sedentary bugman, was a few weeks, so I don't know if he will be able to go or not.

:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :(

GO DAWGS!!!!! Kick Gator ass!!!!!

• bugman dawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds