Forum

Lets not get to cocky.

17 years 5 months ago #1904 by dawg1454
Lets not get to cocky. was created by dawg1454
Less than 2 weeks ago almost every person in here was ready to have CMR head on a stick (and i think the same still goes for willie) but weve got to play 4 qtrs and thus far this yr weve only had a few games that that we have done that at. but we do have the team to do it and we have all year but we have to control TOs and time of poss. if we play like we did against UA we will win. that means battle have to step up this game and be leaders like last game. and im not trin to be a pesimest but (and lord knows i want us to win im sure i have more riding on this than you do my family is split in the middle and thanksgiving and chrismas are torture if we dont) but lets think realisticly and play like clemson did and and make them look stupid. go dawgs and good luck i wish i could be there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1906 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Lets not get to cocky.
I'll be there, and I'll root hard enough for both of us. Plus my dad (also a Georgia grad) will be there, and I'm fairly sure he hates Tech more than ANYONE ELSE'S DADDY!!!

Seriously, though, all told my grandfather, uncle, father and myself will be there. If I can snag a ticket for him, I might bring my brother too. Loudness and meanness and flat-out Dawgedness!

BITE TECH IN THE NECK
GO DAWGS GO!!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 5 months ago #1936 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Lets not get to cocky.
ill be there. and i agree, we cant overlook them and view them as an easy team like we did about vandy, just because we are coming off a big win.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1939 by dawg1454
Replied by dawg1454 on topic Re: Lets not get to cocky.
Thanks dapolla and dawgs511 you hit it right on the head we cant overlook them because theyre not completely bad just make some noise for me

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1941 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Lets not get to cocky.
i will make alot of noise, as i have for the past 6 years in a row of attending the UGA/GT game. my favorite matchup, you never know what will happen, just look at last season.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1972 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Lets not get to cocky.
We are certainly capable of beaing Tech, and it would be a lot of fun to spoil their season. Their supporters have said many times that another loss to UGA would put a real damper on their season, even if they did win the ACC title game. If we play with the emotion and reckless abandon that we had against AU, we win. If we dont, we wont. BTW, I am a huge supporter of CMR, always liked him, even from his days down here where I am at with FSU, and I never want to see his head on a pole. As soon as it was announced back in 01 that he was going to Athens, there was a sense of dread among the FSU faithful down here, and it proved to be right on the money. The Criminoles were averaging 43 points a game under CMR. With Jeff Bowden, they only had 23 points a game. Quite a big loss of production, and enough for Jeff Bowden to lose his job.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds