Forum

How are we going to shut down Calvin Johnson?

17 years 5 months ago #1864 by dawgs511
I was thinking we could put Tra Battle and Ramarcus Brown on him, and then let Paul oliver handle the other johnson. what do u think?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1880 by dapolla
Has anybody noticed that CJ hasn't had a big game in about...oh...a MONTH? Really not since Va Tech. Come on...I live in North Carolina, and 7 points against UNC does NOT bode well for a team going to its first ACC Championship game. Like I said, I live in NC, and Wake will run all over them after they win their game against Maryland.

At any rate, I think teams have finally started to figure Calvin Johnson out. I think we'll shut him down, and here's why:

1) We finally figured out how to shut down an offense.
2) Richt will have two weeks to watch film of the UNC game and all the other games in the last month where CJ has been shut down, including I believe the Miami game, where the Johnson to worry about was James.
3) Reggie Ball is an idiot. He becomes a lobotomy patient against us. He'll probably over/underthrow CJ the whole time.
4) UGA-AU is the Oldest Rivalry in the Deep South. The second-oldest is Ga Tech vs. Auburn. They're scared of Auburn, too, and to see us beat the War Tiger Eagle Pussycats to death must frighten them right out of their little yellow cleats.

Like I said, the Johnson I think we really have to worry about is James.

STOMP TECH!!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds