Forum

anyone worried about fla and auburn

18 years 6 months ago #186 by Ike Dawg
anyone worried about fla and auburn was created by Ike Dawg
I think we have the team to beat fla without a doudt but why do we seem to have such a mental block when we see orange and blue. Auburn is playing good football and i do think they would beat gt by 21 right now I long to see a perfect season at UGA but we better not get complacent we still have a lot of football left.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Ike Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #187 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: anyone worried about fla and auburn
One game at a time. The rest will come. UF has big problems in performance and depth. Auburn hasn't played anyone yet. That too will change.

Dawgs need to keep improving and STAY AWAY from injuries. GO DAWGS BEAT THE HOGS!!!!!

More
18 years 6 months ago #191 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: anyone worried about fla and auburn
UF's offense is struggling. Leak looks really inept at times and their running game has a lot of problems. Defensively, they play pretty good. But, if the Dawg offense shows up like it did at Tenn, they should have no problems. As for Auburn, they are playing better than they did at the start of the season. But remember... they are nowhere near the team of last year. Plus, we got them in Athens.

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #227 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: anyone worried about fla and auburn
Florida is struggling, but they are still the most dangerous team on our schedule. Wierd things happen in Jax., the miracle in 1980 was one and UGA losing to UF in 2002 was another(we were a better team than them and should hav gone undefeated). but I agree we hav a definite advantage over Auburn being in Athens and having more overall experience than they do. im happy tho to be a dawg fan no matter wat happens. befor the season i talked of good things of our dawgs and they hav really lived up to the expectations i had for them thus far. now its up to Joe T our RB's and our junkyard dawgs to start our own streak against Florida and punch those tigerz in the mouth. GO DAWGS!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #236 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: anyone worried about fla and auburn
Granted, crazy things can happen, especially at the cocktail party. But FL problems are more compounded when you take in account they're learning a new offense (One that I have serious doubts will work in a defense minded conference like the SEC), and they seem to have no clue as how to make it productive, I mean it has the HC crying tears! LOL

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds