Forum

Congradulations from an Aubie.

17 years 6 months ago #1929 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Congradulations from an Aubie.
I would go for Petrino right now. I think he's a better fit with his pro style offense vs. the spread option. To me the pro style fits FSU better with their athletes.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #1931 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Congradulations from an Aubie.
FSU has nowhere near the talent that they had in the 90's but their drastic decline is not acceptable. That being said, I fear that they'll still beat the Gators on the 25th. They always do. :roll:

More
17 years 6 months ago #1934 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Congradulations from an Aubie.
Well, it's all over now......Jeff Bowden just resigned. i dunno if Bobby will follow and retire, but whatever happens, it was getting to be an ugly situation over there.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1977 by GatorinGA
Bummer.
Well maybe they'll be just enough dejected that the Gators can steel one in Tallahassee.

More
17 years 6 months ago #1980 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Congradulations from an Aubie.
Steal one GatorinGa? Come on, I know (and agree with you) that you aren't a big believer in this UF team, but not sure ya'll will beat FSU? They can't get out of their own way. I know that they still have talented players but UF shouldn't have a problem. You are starting to sound worse than Dooley use to years ago. lol

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 6 months ago #1983 by GatorinGA

Steal one GatorinGa? Come on, I know (and agree with you) that you aren't a big believer in this UF team, but not sure ya'll will beat FSU? They can't get out of their own way. I know that they still have talented players but UF shouldn't have a problem. You are starting to sound worse than Dooley use to years ago. lol

Gator fans would understand. The Semen-Holes are to the Gators what the Gators are to the Bulldogs. :lol:
It's just a mental block or something. True that they stink right now but hey the Gators don't look so good either. In the last 15 games against FSU, we are 6-8-1. The tie may have well been a loss!!
Only 1 of the Gators victories was in Tallahassee. So we are 1-6 in Tallahassee and yes, that includes all of the mighty Spurrier years!
They have a tradition of beating the Gators.

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds