Forum

VICTORY!!!

17 years 5 months ago #1832 by dapolla
VICTORY!!! was created by dapolla
So that's what happens when Stafford throws 0 picks!!!

I have nothing to say except GO DAWGS!!!!

I leave this thread open to you. Myself, I'm going out to dinner.

GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1836 by staffordfan
Replied by staffordfan on topic Re: VICTORY!!!
Go MATT!!! As a long time Stafford fan... I am ecstatic to see such a good performance!! I've watched him in almost every HS game here in HP, and when he is good... he is GREAT! Give him time..... it's gonna happen!!!

• staffordfan
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1860 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: VICTORY!!!
THERE. This just shows you what Stafford can do when his receivers catch the ball. He's been that accurate most of the season, but when they don't catch the ball, bad things "develope". I firmly believe that if his receivers catch the ball like that all season, that he would have had HALF the pics he's had. Reasons----they would be moving the chains down the field therefore different scenerios results in different play calling, no more down and distance problems (like 2nd and 12 or 3rd and 10 etc) that can entice forced bad throws, would have opened up the running game more which in turn opens up passing lanes as well. The main thing is if they had been catching the ball like they did yesterday, the WHOLE ballgame scenerio is changed therefore not near as many pics and would have resulted in more wins as well. I have always felt Stafford IS the real deal just needed some help.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1890 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: VICTORY!!!
I did not expect to be into the game as much as I was but I was excited and thrilled. Fantastic performances! Much better than my lack-luster Gators (again!!)

This is what the Bulldog Nation has to look forward to next year and the next. There is some serious talent on the Dawgs roster. It's all about determiantion.

I have no doubt that the Dawgs will handle the Jackets and finish the year very respectable .... and ranked.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1911 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: VICTORY!!!
If we can jam Johnson off the line, and pressure Ball enough to mess it up, we will take Tech. Saturday was the first time all year that everything clicked and the first time that the WRs didnt drop a catchable ball all day. In addition to pressuring Ball into forcing bad throws, we also have to control the line as we did against AU and stop the run. Irons only got 49 yards rushing against us the other day. We do that, and CMR goes 6-0 against Tech.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1916 by ichi_the_killer
Replied by ichi_the_killer on topic Re: VICTORY!!!

If we can jam Johnson off the line, and pressure Ball enough to mess it up, we will take Tech. Saturday was the first time all year that everything clicked and the first time that the WRs didnt drop a catchable ball all day. In addition to pressuring Ball into forcing bad throws, we also have to control the line as we did against AU and stop the run. Irons only got 49 yards rushing against us the other day. We do that, and CMR goes 6-0 against Tech.

and a few that were less than catchable!

• ichi_the_killer
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds