Forum

Every Dawg Has His Day

17 years 5 months ago #1831 by jacketexterminator24
Every Dawg Has His Day was created by jacketexterminator24
Although I don't always do a good job of showing it, I am a man of faith. If you have a chance, Look up Phillipians 3:2 (Chaptetr:Verse) in a bible. It says," Beware of Dogs...". I guess Auburn didn't do their reading. How bout them Bizzaro Dawgs?! Tech only won 7-0 over a horrid UNC team, and we have a weak off. Anyone else smell the blood of yellowjackets? BEWARE YE NERDS! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID! And Kudos to tra battle. He caught more crap for last year's loss, but i think this makes up for it. Yeah, you may argue we lost to Kentucky and Vandy, but does this win not feel sweet! TECH, YOU'RE NEXT!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1849 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: Every Dawg Has His Day
Great game today!! We looked like a totally different team. Lets keep it up and take care of tech!!!!

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1851 by SacFalcFan
Replied by SacFalcFan on topic Re: Every Dawg Has His Day

Great game today!! We looked like a totally different team. Lets keep it up and take care of tech!!!!

you got that right.. this looked like a totally different team..

• SacFalcFan
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1856 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: Every Dawg Has His Day
That was a big win! We need to finish off the regular season with a win over the techies and get ready for a bowl game. I personally want to see the dawgs take on Virginia Tech. Hopefully, with another performance like that!

More
17 years 5 months ago #1866 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Every Dawg Has His Day
I think this game may have gotten Martinez his head off the chop block. Just don't let this win be another 2004 incident where we destroyed LSU and lost to Tenn. Keep coaching hard Willie!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds