Forum

Dawg-Tiger summary

17 years 5 months ago #1829 by RR-Dawg
Dawg-Tiger summary was created by RR-Dawg
Well, Arkansas turned around with their Auburn game and now Georgia has. Maybe we should play Auburn earlier in the season. :lol: Stafford did great. One fumble was dumb (rookie) mistake. The other (from behind) I can deal with. Our defense was highly impressive (Battle for president). Ely-Kelso.....why not do both ALWAYS? Wonderful. Recievers, WAY TO CATCH AND HOLD ON TO THE BALL!!! Great play calls by the coaching staff! Dawg heaven.

BTW, Go Hawgs beat the damn Vols!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RR-Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1833 by RedDawg
Replied by RedDawg on topic Re: Dawg-Tiger summary
You said it right RR-Dawg. Our receivers made plays and our defense looked familiar. I liked Staffords effort on the runs as well. Good to know we have that in him when we need it. Today was a beautiful day and our team played like they knew what the G on their helmets meant. Tradition along with respect was restored today. Makes me look forward to what we have to come for the next season. Now lets swat the yellowjackets off the field an plan ahead for for next year for a new found young Georgia Bulldog football team.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1834 by norcodawg
Replied by norcodawg on topic Re: Dawg-Tiger summary
ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!!!!!!!!! WE GET TO ENJOY THIS ONE FOR 2 WEEKS!
i'M IN DAWG HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

• norcodawg
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1835 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Dawg-Tiger summary
This game may have won us some recruits.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1837 by RedDawg
Replied by RedDawg on topic Re: Dawg-Tiger summary
My dad has been following my home town team in Griffin GA, and he tells me about this kid, I think he is a runningback that is phenomenal. I cant think of the kids name but he did tell my dad that he was planning on going to Auburn. Several schools wanted him including Tech. Someone needs to point Richt in his direction for sure.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1844 by Skum
Replied by Skum on topic Re: Dawg-Tiger summary
There is this HS kid called Caleb King, who is a 5* talent, from GA.. Dont know if its him..

I looked it up its proberly this guy

Bobby Rainey

He's from Griffin HS 3* Talent

scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2391491

• Skum
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds