Forum

a little help finding an Uga jersey...

17 years 5 months ago #1720 by md-bulldog
a little help finding an Uga jersey... was created by md-bulldog
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a store nearby or a web site where I can buy a dang Uga jersey for my bulldog?

I'm stuck up north right now and the only thing I can find online for pets are the red t-shirts that have the round logo G on the BACK, not the block G on the front and jersey material.

If you live near a store and can pick one up I'll gladly make it worth your efforts because I'm SOL on google searches...

Thanks and Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• md-bulldog
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1721 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: a little help finding an Uga jersey...
see if you dont get it already try to get the uga apparaell catalog or dawgwear.net if you havent used it already

GO DAWGS!!!!!

More
17 years 5 months ago #1722 by md-bulldog
Replied by md-bulldog on topic Re: a little help finding an Uga jersey...
no dice, both the catalog and this site only offer what my bulldog already has:

when I'm looking for the quite-familiar block G on the front:

**don't worry, my bulldog is fawn and white so he won't be mistaken for an authentic Uga, nor would I try to pass him off as the real deal, but it sure would be good to have the real deal on him!

thanks for replying though

• md-bulldog
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1746 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: a little help finding an Uga jersey...
I don't think that they sell those Jerseys. If I remember correctly, the UGA jersey is specifically made and designed unique for UGA. It's part of the contract Georgia has with Nike. But I wish you the best. I could be wrong.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds