Forum

BRING BACK MIGHTY MUSTACHE

17 years 5 months ago #1713 by sicemdawgs
BRING BACK MIGHTY MUSTACHE was created by sicemdawgs
Dear, Willy Martinez I know that your brain is an empty box of knock off frosted flakes but still you have no excuse for being this dumb. You managed to take uga from hairy dawgs to poodles in just 1 season. You gave up 24 points to Mississppi State. I repeat the fightin spilled wine jerseys of nowheresville mississippi! You made vanderbbilts quarterback look like John Elway and Kentucky's offense did so well that everbody thought it was a basketball game. I beg of you, worthless bald moron please please BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hint if you have the worst secondary on the face of the planet than blitz 8 people every single time. You blitzed fat fat phil one time and you got a sack. So you promptly went back to your wussy zone covergae. You're dumber than an Auburn fan and they dont even know what the hell there own mascot is. Please get reasigned to head toilet scrubber or get fired. Absolutley no love or mercy.
-Everyone who calls them selves a dawgs fan

GO DAWGS!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• sicemdawgs
  • Topic Author
  • New Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1714 by norcodawg
Replied by norcodawg on topic Re: BRING BACK MIGHTY MUSTACHE
I HEAR YA!!!!!!! the only thing that worries me is will Richt have the balls to demote or fire Willie, since they are such good friends.

• norcodawg
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1715 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: BRING BACK MIGHTY MUSTACHE
that worries me too. i admire CMR for his moral values but when people are shelling out 13 million dollars plus soley for the well being of the univerisity's football team and he is getting paid the amount of money that he is than you've just got to make a buisness move. He could just demote him to assistiant scout team ballboy volunteer coach and call it a "reassignment"

- Sic em dawgs and at least beat up Tommy Tubaware'a tigers/eagles/war eagles (or whatever you dumb alabama hicks call you rfootball team depending on how much cheap moonshine you've had) for the toilet bowl against little shula's crimson tide who fought the good fight agianst the rumblin bumblin rip off bulldogs of God knows where, Mississippi (oh yeah Starkville)

GO DAWGS!!!!!

• sicemdawgs
  • Topic Author
  • New Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1719 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: BRING BACK MIGHTY MUSTACHE
Sorry to bust your bubble.....nobody is getting fired or demoted....see the AJC on 11-7-06.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1723 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: BRING BACK MIGHTY MUSTACHE
well im just praying to the good lord that mark bradley jeff schultz and the rest of the georgia nerd assocaition are wrong

GO DAWGS!!!!!

• sicemdawgs
  • Topic Author
  • New Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1766 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: BRING BACK MIGHTY MUSTACHE
CMR is gonna be loyal to his staff....at least for one more season, anyway.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds