Forum

Difference Between the Gators & Dawgs

17 years 6 months ago #1556 by GatorinGA
In my opinion, the only difference between the Gators and the Bulldogs is special teams and a few lucky bounces.
Seriously, I have watched every Gator game this year with the exception of the second one and they are not that good. The offense is just so-so and the defense is good but not for 4 quarters. The special teams has won the battle in every game except for against Auburn and that is the only loss.
All this talk about "should Florida be ranked 3rd in the BCS, ahead of Louisville" is just laughable to me. The Gators could easily be 5-4 right now if not for some lucky bounces.
I would not be surprised if the Gators loose three more games this year. Against FSU, SEC Championship and Bowl Game.

One last note: I bet as a Dawg fan, you'll enjoy watching football a little more the rest of the season. Now that your expectations have been lowered and the stakes are not so high the games are less stressful and non-Dawg games will become more appealing to you since you won't have a Dog in the fight (no pun intended). At least this was the case for me during the Zook years at UF.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #1564 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Difference Between the Gators & Dawgs
GatorinGA, I really like your objective posts. I don't ever see that trait in any Gator fans and you are welcome here on our Website anytime. AND you are right, the DAWGS age me every year but THIS year they have aged me to the point of collecting social security benefits.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds