Forum

UK fan's take on UGA

17 years 6 months ago #1548 by BLUEBLOOD
UK fan's take on UGA was created by BLUEBLOOD
Big offensive line, good defense and a QB who has no buisness playing this early in his career- in the SEC. UGA is an experienced QB away from being 8-2. I think WVU has shook this team to no end. I still dont' why we tore the goalpost down after beating an unranked team.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• BLUEBLOOD
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1549 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re: UK fan's take on UGA

Big offensive line, good defense and a QB who has no buisness playing this early in his career- in the SEC. UGA is an experienced QB away from being 8-2. I think WVU has shook this team to no end. I still dont' why we tore the goalpost down after beating an unranked team.

It would also help if we had a kicker who's mom wasn't proud that he could get dressed all by himself.

That was funny, tearing down the goalposts after a win against a team that is probably going to be 6-6 and 6-7 if we get invited to a bowl.

More
17 years 6 months ago #1554 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: UK fan's take on UGA

That was funny, tearing down the goalposts after a win against a team that is probably going to be 6-6 and 6-7 if we get invited to a bowl.

I agree with you and I am sure that it felt sickening for the Dawg fans. I watched the Cocks fans tear down their goal posts after last's years win over the Gators. I believe that tearing down goal posts is a "loser's" attitude. It says, "wow, we won and really did not expect to." I hope to never see the Gator fans tear down goal posts. I haven't so far.

As for next year's Dawgs vs. KY game, It's in Athens and paybacks are Hell :lol:

More
17 years 5 months ago #1743 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re: UK fan's take on UGA

It would also help if we had a kicker who's mom wasn't proud that he could get dressed all by himself.

Who in there right mind takes down THEIR OWN goal post?

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

More
17 years 5 months ago #1760 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: UK fan's take on UGA
Rutgers

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1770 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: UK fan's take on UGA
And UGA as I recall a few times just 5 or 6 six years ago. :wink: