Forum

Sweet Sweet Victory!

18 years 6 months ago #148 by southernlover
Sweet Sweet Victory! was created by southernlover
What a sweet victory that was. Our Dawgs looked like champions today. Without the turnovers, we would have had a true route on our hands! Don't overhype and don't talk about running the table, but with focus and concentration and a little good luck, this could be a season to remember!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
18 years 6 months ago #149 by southgadawg
Replied by southgadawg on topic Re: Sweet Sweet Victory!
Yes it was! Very tight game score wise but we did dominate. Our defense comes up when we need it. D.J. had a good game besides the int and the stripped ball. This is a good win to celebrate but we cant over look Vandy.

• southgadawg
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #150 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Sweet Sweet Victory!
Yep, this oledawg was mighty proud of the way we played. We controlled the tempo of the game, the line of scrimmage, and did a pretty darn good job all around. Thomas on the punt return was superb! DJ made some good throws the int. was just too far inside though. DJ played up to his potential today! Our backs did one heck of a job! The tight ends and wide receivers did ok too, but we still drop too many for me. Greg played a heck of a game. All the talk about the great UT defense, we gave DJ time to throw, and our backs holes to run through, our "O" line is to be thanked a bunch. Taking the Urenge punkin heads out of the SEC picture was GREAT! The Dores will get man handled by LSU and we need to be ready for them next week, can't let down. Great, Great Victory!!!!Go Dawgs, sink the Dores :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!

More
18 years 6 months ago #151 by Elvisdawg
Replied by Elvisdawg on topic Re: Sweet Sweet Victory!
I loved toward the end of the game (except for the pity "touchdown", i would like to have seen a replay on that , i think his knee was down before the ball broke the plane of the goal line, but out of pity we will let that stand). WE RAMMED THE BALL DOWN THE THROAT OF THE UT DEFENSE, HOBTAIL BOOT III !!! And Browns TD was nothing but icing on the cake !!! SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL AND AN OLD FASHIONED ASSWHIPPIN !! (Smokey should runout the stadium with his tail between his legs and UGA VI should take a dump in the checkerboard endzone, ha ha ! )They say that is the first time someone has beaten Phat Phil and the Philbillies in Neyland 3 times in a row, i hope it is something we can get use to ! Maybe if we can get a few more wins there in a row we can change the name to "the house that Richt broke" heh heh ! We certainly cut down on mistakes and penalities, yes i know we have a few but when you have 4X the times rushing yeads UT has that is awesome play.People wonder was the DAWGS for real, we'll anyone but an idiot knows we are. Now on to Nashville and no let down againist a vastly improved Vandy team. Lets play 'em one week at a time, but i sure like the way things are headed !!! GO DAWGS !!!

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

More
18 years 6 months ago #155 by BIGUGA2005
Replied by BIGUGA2005 on topic Re: Sweet Sweet Victory!
Well after today i have a question , , TENN who?????????
FL who???????????
AU WHO??????????

The dawgs looked great just like champs!!!!!! I think we can beat all of our sec teams if we play like that !!!!!!!!!

• BIGUGA2005
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #156 by Ashdawg
Replied by Ashdawg on topic Re: Sweet Sweet Victory!
Just like I have posted for the last 5 months THE URANGE IN TENN. IS OVERRATED. All because of a POMPAS ASS COACH in phat phil.You can't have the talent that these guys have and have the coach blame all of the adversities on your players publicly! That is a diveded house, and phat phil will not take the blame! On the other hand as I expected our (just as talented as last years guys ) stood up to the challenge! Get past the so-so gaytors and we could run the table (as I have posted in the past ) against an easier schedule! GO DAWGS! ASHDAWG77

• Ashdawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds