17 years 6 months ago #1440 by norcodawg
Pathetic !!!!!!!! was created by norcodawg
See ya next year !!!!!!!!![/b]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• norcodawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1444 by Skum
Replied by Skum on topic Re: Pathetic !!!!!!!!
That wasnt pathetic, we played the number 9th seed, and almost won the game, and we would have had a shot at it if the refs didnt screw us..

But i agree with you, next year will be a lot better, we got lots of talent all over the field starting with Stafford.. that guy is going to be a star, he's just a little raw now..

• Skum
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1448 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: Pathetic !!!!!!!!
I wouldnt say pathetic. We could have very easily won this game, we just made too many mistakes. Turnovers killed us. Also take into consideration we had a freshman at QB. We didnt give up in a game where many had us getting blown out. Go Dawgs!!

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1459 by norcodawg
Replied by norcodawg on topic Re: Pathetic !!!!!!!!
I posted the "pathetic" topic after we fumbled 1st play of the second half. I had to go into work for a while and when a came back I saw it was 21-14 with 5 min. left in the game. I have since viewed the game from my DVR. It does look that despite 5 turnovers and a BS face mask call at the end ,we had a chance to win. Also, UF was very lucky on their 2 fumbles... very fortunate bounces. Anyway, my "pathetic" comment was premature but i'm sure you all can understand my frustration.
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• norcodawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1476 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Pathetic !!!!!!!!
No need to apologize for posting "Pathetic" after the first half...we were. Milner MUST sit. Get Tripp Chandler in there. MM needs to be more consistent...we know he's fast, we know he can jump...he needs to hang on to the ball. Our defense is SO mushy up the middle. Anyone who wants to beat us can throw little dump routes up the middle and take them for fifteen-twenty yards each time. We looked pathetic.

Which, of course, makes it even MORE frustrating that we looked GREAT defensively in the second half. The "spread option" didn't fool us. Tebow barely did anything running and got put on his hindquarters a couple of times. So what we basically did was give other teams a blueprint for how to stop UF's offense without actually winning ourselves. Yeesh.

Let's take it out on KY. MURDER DA KATS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds